Last Modified: 9/24/2020
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
We provide a platform for content producers (“ Content Producer(s) ”) to upload content for your viewing or access (the “ Services ”). This platform is secured by cutting edge technology to help fortify both your and Content Producers’ privacy and security to protect your activities. These Terms elaborate your rights and obligations when using the Website or the Services.
Aside from enforcing certain content standards (as described herein), we do not take any active role in editorializing, publishing, editing, or otherwise producing or modifying content uploaded by our Content Providers. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO HOLD US COMPLETELY HARMLESS AND TO FILE NO CLAIMS RELATED TO CONTENT UPLOADED BY CONTENT PROVIDERS. If you believe any Content violates the terms herein, you may take the steps to report such content as described herein. You may be subject to additional or different terms when dealing directly with Content Providers, such as through their own websites or via other direct communications with them, and we make no claim that these Terms to apply to those interactions.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, affiliates, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from our Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from our Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
The Company name, the term “X22 Report TV” and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Subscription and Renewal Terms; Refund and Cancellation Policies
Some Content may only be available to paid users who choose to subscribe to a certain channel or Content Creator’s Content (“ Subscriber(s) ”). You are not required to be a Subscriber to view the Website or use some of the Services. However, only Subscribers may view Premium Content. Content Creator’s generally set the terms for Subscribers who wish to subscribe to their Premium Content, including price. Subscriptions are generally available in monthly or annual packages which renew automatically unless otherwise noted . If you are a Subscriber, you will be able to view all of the Premium Content associated with your subscription during the applicable subscription period. We make no guarantee as to the availability of any particular episode or other Content or the total number of episodes or amount of content to be broadcast.
When you purchase a subscription through the Website or the Services, you agree to pay the applicable subscription fee, as well as any applicable taxes and renewal charges as described below. If we are unable to charge your credit card or other payment method, your subscription will automatically terminate.
We may increase our subscription prices at any time, however, we will give you at least thirty (30) days’ advance notice of any price increase, and the price increase will not apply until your current subscription period has concluded. This will give you an opportunity to cancel your subscription, as described below, before the price increase takes effect. Any subscription fee covers access to the associated Content only; you are responsible for your own data fees and internet service provider fees.
BY SIGNING UP FOR A FREE TRIAL OR FOR ANY OF OUR SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED CLEAR, UNDERSTANDABLE INSTRUCTION TO THESE TERMS AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL BE BILLED ON A RECURRING BASIS UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ACCORDING TO THE BELOW. If you have any questions about our billing practices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 919-2218.
Free Trial Period
Some subscriptions may begin with a free trial period for which a Subscriber is not charged for access to Premium Content during that period (a “ Free Trial ”). We will begin charging for your selected subscription at the end of the Free Trial and the date of such charge will be considered your purchase date for purposes of subscription period calculations. You may not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended. TO AVOID BEING CHARGED, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD. You can cancel your subscription by emailing email@example.com or through your account settings on the Website.
If you use a promotional code or “promo code” to obtain a subscription at a discounted price, the discount applies only during the initial subscription period and does not apply to renewal periods. All renewals will be charged at the then-current subscription price.
Payment for the ability to view our content and access our Services is made on our behalf through our Payment Processor. Any subscription fee will be processed through our Payment Processors (as applicable) in a secure manner. Questions concerning payment processing for subscribers can be addressed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (800) 919-2218.
YOUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION WILL BEGIN AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF YOUR FREE TRIAL AND AUTOMATICALLY RENEW EVERY FOURTH WEEK COMMENCING FROM YOUR PURCHASE DATE UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS OTHERWISE TERMINATED. YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THE RENEWAL DATE (OR BEFORE THE END OF YOUR TRIAL PERIOD, IF APPLICABLE) TO PREVENT THE NEXT CHARGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD. You can view or change your payment method by though your account page on the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may elect in our sole discretion not to renew your subscription. We make no guarantee as to the availability of any particular Content (whether Free Content or Premium Content) or the total number of episodes or amount of content to be transmitted.
Canceling Your Monthly Subscription
You can cancel your monthly subscription at any time by calling (800) 919-2218, or by emailing email@example.com. Additionally, you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time through your account page on the Website. IF YOU CANCEL YOUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF YOUR TRIAL PERIOD, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUND AND WE WILL STOP CHARGING YOUR ACCOUNT PRIOR TO THE FOLLOWING FOUR-WEEK BILLING CYCLE, SO YOUR ACCESS WILL CONTINUE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE CURRENT FOUR-WEEK PERIOD. EXCEPT AS NOTED IN THIS PARAGRAPH, ALL CHARGES FOR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
YOUR YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW AT THE END OF EACH SUBSCRIPTION YEAR COMMENCING FROM YOUR PURCHASE DATE. YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THE RENEWAL DATE TO PREVENT THE NEXT CHARGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD. You can view or change your payment method by navigating to the My Account page on the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may elect in our sole discretion not to renew your subscription. We make no guarantee as to the availability of any particular Content (whether Free Content or Premium Content) or the total number of episodes or amount of content to be transmitted.
Canceling Your Yearly Subscription
You can cancel your yearly subscription at any time by calling (800) 919-2218, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you may cancel your yearly subscription at any time through your account page on the Website. IF YOU CANCEL YOUR YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF YOUR TRIAL PERIOD, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUND AND WE WILL STOP CHARGING YOUR ACCOUNT PRIOR TO THE FOLLOWING YEARLY BILLING CYCLE, SO YOUR ACCESS WILL CONTINUE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE CURRENT YEARLY PERIOD. EXCEPT AS NOTED IN THIS PARAGRAPH, ALL CHARGES FOR YEARLY SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Share your username, password, or other information related to your access to or Subscription with the Website or Services with any other person, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, ratings, and other interactive features (collectively, ” Interactive Services “) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, ” post “) content or materials (collectively, ” User Contributions “) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your User Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your User Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading
- Your User Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your User Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your User Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your User Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- Your User Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
By posting your User Contributions to any part of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such User Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your User Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your User Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your User Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your User Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your User Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your User Contributions provided by you in any area on the Website. You are solely responsible for your User Contributions to the Website and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your User Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any User Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any User Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Website; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any User Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your User Contributions.
Mobile Application License
Apple and Android Devices
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Website (” Submissions “) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all Content and to User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Sell, offer, seek, or solicit services of a sexual nature that may be interpreted as in violation of federal law.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if we find you have violated any of these warranties or representations, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website or Services (or any portion thereof).
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice and Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Website infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify our Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided below (a “ Notification ”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and include the following information: (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Website are covered by the Notification, a representative list of such works on the Website; (3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the Website as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to our Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided below (a “ Counter Notification ”). To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following: (1) identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled; (2) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located; (3) a statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party’s agent; (4) your name, address, and telephone number; (5) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and (6) your physical or electronic signature.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question. Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
Designated Copyright Agent
Please send all Notifications, Counter Notifications, or other correspondence related to DMCA or other copyright matters to:
The Internet Law Grou
9107 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 9021
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, Content Producers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other Website.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Delaware in the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by X22 Report TV.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our email@example.com in the manner and by the means set forth therein.